No-hassle resupply for as long as you own your Wilderness Medical Systems Kit.
- Concerned about expiration dates on any kit item?
- Given up trying to figure out what got used up on your last trip?
- Gave your WMS Flashcards to your Sherpa guide?
- Need more of that WMS Black Tape you used to reattach your scope? (Yes, this actually happened.)
When you purchase one of our kits we can re-supply used or missing items for as long as you own it. Simply fax or contact us online and let us know what you need.
On the other hand, what if you don’t want to figure out what you need? Our new WMS Kit Hospital™ service is an easy and convenient way to update your kit without tearing your kit apart and having to figure out what was originally in the kit.
Ship us your old Wilderness Medical Systems kit, and we will renew it from top to bottom. We’ll restock it with items you’ve used up and put it back into organizational shape. We can also add new items to bring your kit up to our current specifications.
- Processing fee of $10 to $30, depending on your kit size
- You will be billed for the service fee, replaced supplies and return shipping.
- Send your kit to us at: Wilderness Medical Systems, 1258 Stillwater River Road, Nye, MT 59061
- Please send your kit insured via UPS Ground or US Postal Service.
The WMS Kit Hospital™ takes care of keeping your Wilderness Medical Systems kit up-to-date!
Already Know What Refills You Need?
Send us a message with a list of items. We will contact you to complete your order.